Last Modified: [March. 20. 2018.]
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Danuon, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Danuon products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Danuon for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations.
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Danuon reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Danuon server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Danuon, including any Danuon account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Danuon’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Danuon.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Danuon on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Danuon’s obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Danuon may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Danuon makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a BFAPPS ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Danuon immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Danuon or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your BFAPPS ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else’s BFAPPS ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that BFAPPS ID, password or account. Danuon cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Danuon’s control, and Danuon is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Danuon DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Danuon CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. Danuon DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Danuon DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE Danuon SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST Danuon FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Danuon reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Danuon be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Danuon has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Danuon may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Danuon’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Danuon’s customers. Danuon reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Danuon deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Danuon also may disclose your information when Danuon determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that Danuon may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Danuon administers and operates the www.bfappstore.com Site from its location in Seoul, South Korea; other Danuon sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the Republic of Korea. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Danuon reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation Republic of Korea export laws and regulations.
Danuon provides access to Danuon international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Danuon products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Danuon in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Danuon shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2013-2017 Danuon Crop. All rights reserved.
Danuon Crop., 3-202 Startup Campus 20, Pangyo-ro 289 beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
Updated by Danuon Legal Team on March. 20. 2018.
This Website is not intended for minor under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or make purchases through the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Last modified: [March. 20. 2018.]
1. We collect and process the Member’s data to provide better services to all of our Members. Processed Member’s data will only be used for the following purposes.
1.1. Join our web-based page Services and ManagementThe Company processes collected Member’s data to verify the Member’s consent of joining the Service, identify the Member, maintain and manage membership, control inappropriate use of the Service, age verification, notification of information, retrieving data in case of dispute, etc.
1.2 Providing Commodities and ServicesCollected data will be processed to provide the Service, contents, customized services, personal verification, age verification, fee and payment, etc.
1.3 Marketing and AdvertisementCollected data will be processed to provide new services (product) and customized service, special events, and its participation, advertise information, geographical location based services and advertisement, service validity check, app usage related statistic, etc.
2. Personal Data File Status2.1 Personal Data File Name: BFAPPSTORE_PrivacyPolicy- items collected: email, security question and answer, sign-in id, password, name, gender, bank account info, service usage log, client IP, payment history- Collection method: Website, Mobile App- Data collection purpose: providing general services
- Data store period: Until membership terminates
- Related Statute: Credit information collection/process and usage Data: 3 years, notice and advertisement related data: 6 months
3. Personal Data Process and Store PeriodIn accordance with the local statute, the Company (‘BFAPPS’) will collect, process and store personal data within a membership activation period with consent from a Member.Each personal data processing and storing periods are following;Personal data collection and usage related to website membership signup and management starts from signup till membership termination- Data collection purpose: providing general services- Related Statute: Credit information collection/process and usage Data: 3 years
4. Disclosure of Information to Third PartiesIn accordance with the local statute, the Company (‘BFAPPS’) will collect, process and store personal data within a membership activation period with consent from a Member.Each personal data processing and storing periods are following.- Information entrusted party:- Entrusted party’s purpose of information use: email, service use log, access log- Information stored and process period: one yearWe may also disclose personal information (1) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request (2) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Danuon Corp., our Members/customers, or others.
5. Information use in Third PartiesIn order to provide seamless services, the Company (‘BFAPPS’) entrust information process to Third Parties.- Information entrusted party:- Entrust task: Providing new services (product) development and customizing services, promotion and advertisement information.- Information stored and process period: one yearIn accordance with Personal Information Protection Act Section 25, The Company (‘BFAPPS’) supervises, states scope of usage in obtained information, limits and protects its use in documentation, including but not limited to using information only for a given purpose, technical and management of information protection, restricts re-entrust, management/supervise, compensation, and other necessary measures.Changes in entrusted task and entrusted party will be notified to the Member with no delay.
6. The subject of rights, obligation, and execution of rights.Member may execute one’s right since a member is the subject of personal information.The subject of information may execute one’s right to the Company (‘BF APPS’), at all time.Inquire personal informationDemand for a correction on errors and such.Demand for deleteCease the information processTo execute one’s right, the member may send the form from Appendix 8 of Personal Information Protection Act Section 25 via documentation, email, fax, or equivalent means and the Company will take appropriate action upon submission.In the event that the subject of information requested a correction or deletion upon errors and other equivalent matter, the Company will not process or use the information until the correction or deletion is completed.Executing rights stated on clause i can be done through a legal representative or proxy. In this case, one must submit the power of attorney form from Appendix 11 of Personal Information Protection Act Section 25.
7. Fill in personal information items which will be processedThe company(‘BFAPPS’) processes following personal information- Required information: email, gender, service usage log, access log
8. Personal informationThe Company (‘BFAPPS’) will delete personal information when it served its purpose. A process, time frame and method of personal information deletion are following.- Information Delete processPersonal information provided by the Member in accordance with internal policy and other related statutes, will be migrated to separate DB (in a case of paper collected documentation will be separate filing) after it served its purpose, and it will be stored for a certain period or immediately deleted. In the case of legal dispute, separately stored information may be ordered by a court.- Information Delete time frameThe Member’s personal information will be deleted within five business days from the stated last day to store, meets the purpose of personal information process, termination of the service, closure of the business and case of personal information process no longer needed.- Information Delete methodThe electronic file uses one of the best known non-recoverable methods will be applied to delete the information.
9. Personal information security measureIn accordance with Personal Information Protection Act Section 29, the Company (‘BFAPPS’) uses following procedures to provide technical/physical and management of security measures for personal information.Periodical internal security inspectionEnsure security of personal information is guaranteed, periodical internal security inspection (every quarterly) is executed.Staff training and minimize disclosure of personal information Personal information will be handled with appointed and limited staff and staff training to ensure information management provides the highest security.Access log store and temperament preventionThe personal information process system access log will be stored for the minimum of six months, and managed, and security measure is activated to prevent log temperament, stolen, and lost.Limited access to the personal Information Access authority to personal information processing database system will be closely monitored and managed securely to prevent unwanted access to the personal information, and intrusion blocking system will obstruct unauthorized external access.
10. Personal Information Protection ManagerThe Company (‘BFAPPS’) is responsible for personal information processing task, and for a subject of information’s complaints and damage relief upon person information process, the company appointed personal information protection manager.▶ Personal Information Protection Manager
Name: Kim, YongTae
Contact: +82-70-7525-1082, firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Personal information protection office will be connected▶ Personal Information Protection Office
Office: Management Team
Point of Contact: Kim, YongTae
Contact: +82-70-7525-1082, email@example.comThe Subject of personal information can contact the personal information protection manager and personal information protection office for any questions regarding personal information protection, complaints, damage relief, etc. The Company (‘BFAPPS’) will answer the subject of personal information’s questions with best of their knowledge with no delay.
11. Personal Information Process Policy ChangePersonal information process policy will take effective on the enforced date, in a case of policy addition, modification or deletion need to be implemented due to the local statute will be notified within seven business days prior to enforcement date.